Please complete the existing enrolment forms below for 2023 Kindergarten and Year 7 enrolments.
The Sathya Sai College Enrolment Application Procedure is as below to comply with the NSW Education Department Guidelines on COVID-19.
1. Parents and/or Guardians must download and complete (physically or digitally) the relevant enrolment application forms for the Primary or Secondary Campus and submit these, along with the relevant documents as outlined in the application form via email or in-person at the relevant campus. Please see download links and contact details at the bottom of the page.
2. After submission of the form and other documents, we will process your application, and get in touch to organise an interview and tour. This interview is most important for you, your child and the college. It is an opportunity for the Principal to meet and discuss both, the college and particular class culture, operations and expectations. The Campus tour offers a wonderful opportunity to gain first hand experience of the college and also provides time for interaction and questions.
3. If the student has a disability, further meetings will be required as set out in SSC’s Disability Policy and Procedures.
4. The Principal will make a decision concerning the offer of a position to a prospective student.
5. The college office will notify the parents or guardians of the outcome of the application for enrolment and commencement date, if accepted.
Should you have any query regarding the college or the admission process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Primary Campus Enquiries, please call 02 66708800 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Secondary Campus Enquiries, please call 02 66708840 or email to email@example.com .
Due to delays in the rollout of our new digital Enrolment Application, please complete the existing enrolment forms below for 2023 Kindergarten and Year 7 enrolments:
2023 Kindergarten Enrolment Process
2023 Year 7 Enrolment Process