1. Parents who wish to enrol must make an appointment with college office for an initial school tour. The tour offers a wonderful opportunity to gain first hand experience of the college and also provides time for interaction and questions.
3. Upon submission of the application, the college office will arrange an interview with the Principal. This interview is most important for you, your child and the college. It is an opportunity for the Principal to meet and discuss both, the college and particular class culture, operations and expectations.
4. If the student has a disability, further meetings will be required as set out in SSC’s Disability Policy and Procedures.
5. The Principal will make a decision concerning the offer of a position to a prospective student.
6. The college office will notify the parents or guardians of the outcome of the application for enrolment and commencement date, if accepted.
Should you have any query regarding the college or the admission process, please do not hesitate to contact the college office on 02 66708800 or by email to email@example.com .