Sathya Sai College seeks to provide quality education in a caring, secure and challenging environment, based on human values and a BOS NSW curriculum that integrates the philosophy of Sathya Sai Educare and uses the pedagogy of Integral Education.
The Enrolment Policy seeks to:
1. SSC does not discriminate in relation to prospective students in particular by:
2. SSC does not discriminate in relation to current students, in particular by:
3. SSC aims to offer enrolment to all families seeking education for their children subject to the availability of a place, a signed application form including a $25 application fee and an agreement to abide by the college's rules.
4. SSC seeks to establish that the expectations and commitments of the parents are consistent with the vision, values, goals, policies and resources of the college.
5. SSC complies with State and Commonwealth anti- discrimination legislation and does not discriminate on the basis of religion, ethnicity, sexual preference or marital status.
6. In considering all prospective enrolments, the college may ask parents to authorise the Principal or her/his delegate to contact: